I am one of the few people who has never been to a Sam's club or CostCo. My parents are members of both stores and I hear all the great deals and steals at these places, which makes it seem even weirder that I haven't been there. I think this is the case because I haven't lived at home for more than a month in the past 5 years and my parents go when I'm not home. Also in Ann Arbor and Lincoln, I can't just go to the store without a membership card. Well I finally got to go to Sam's Club today and I was excited to go. I definitely set myself up for a disappointment. I was expecting all of this great stuff including cheap DVDs, different foods, and many free samples. The DVDs weren't that cheap; I'm talking really cheap like under $10. Target always has great movies for $9.44. There was some really good guacamole dip that we bought so I guess the food was up to par. However, there was only one free sample today and it was orange juice. I've definitely had that before. Matt says I went on a bad day because it was a holiday and Sam's club usually has more samples on Saturdays. I will definitely have to give Sam's club another try and maybe my next visit will be more successful.
After Sam's club my family went to Ashoka, which is the best Indian food in town. If you are in the area, I recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment