Thursday, May 27, 2004

GAS=EXPENSIVE

Yesterday Kacie and I got together. Kacie was my roommate sophomore year of college. She was also the only one from Couzens (my freshman dorm) in ADPi with me so freshman year of college it seemed like we were always going to and from the sorority house for chapter and the other events. Anyway, I hadn't seen her for a while so it was really good to catch up. We met up at CPK (California Pizza Kitchen). If you like Thai food I suggest getting the Thai Chicken Pizza, it's my new favorite. I used to like the Tostada Pizza, but I think that it is now second on my CPK list. On the way home I had to fill up on gas and I think it cost me over $25 to fill up the gas tank. And I have a mid-size sedan so I can't imagine how expensive an SUV or caddy would be. And I bet all the Hummer-owning drivers out there are kicking themselves for buying their vehicles because of the low mpg it gets, oh and also because they look really silly. Here's a funny picture from Heather that describes the gas situation. It was taken in Canada where gas prices are also really high.


I'm "numb" because my foot has fallen asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment