Today was one of the busiest days of my life. I had to pack all my stuff in one day. There are a few problems with this. First of all, the boxes I obtained from grocery stores were very weird sizes so they ranged from very big to very small. In the biggest box I have some clothes. In the smallest box all I could fit was a few shampoo bottles and some other hair accesories. That was a big help. I also helped Matt get his stuff into storage since he has to move out tonight. I have an extra day because I'm the RA, but that also means I have to run around the building checking everyone out of their rooms. It was very frustrating since I was always getting interrupted while packing. Then I'd come back in my room and forget what I was working on. I only had two Eggo waffles by the time it was 8pm. So after a hard day's work Matt and I rewarded ourselves by going to Olive Garden. It never tasted so good! My favorite meal there is Chicken Vino Bianco with a side of Zuppa Tuscana. YUMM.
Tomorrow we're going to put my stuff in storage and head for Michigan. I cannot wait to get home! Once we're in Michigan Matt's parents and my parents are going to meet and eat at Real Seafood Company. I heard that was a really good restaurant.
Anyways, even though my day was VERY long, at the end of the evening I felt great not just because of dinner but also because I got my grades back and got at 4.0 for the semester :)
No comments:
Post a Comment