YEAH I'm done with classes and exams! My last exam was so hard, I just hope the curve helps me out on that one. It lasted two hours and one guy in my class left after an hour. There is no way he could've been done when most of us were barely half way through. I think he just gave up on it and turned it in! I think it would be funny if the average on the exam were really low and an A turned out to be a 60 or something. Thank God for curves. If there weren't any and we were actually graded on what we knew (and not in relation to what others knew) there would be many lowered GPAs out there.
Now that my exams are over I have to pack! It would be easier to pack if I had boxes. I'm going to have to go to a couple grocery stores and ask for some. I doubt they'll give them to me for free because I bet stores could make a lot of money selling boxes since they're in such demand at the end of the school year. I remember when I was at UofM and my parents would bring me boxes; I didn't even have to worry about finding them. If anyone has boxes lying around, give them to me!
On Saturday, Matt and I are driving home to Michigan. We'll probably do the drive in two days since I can't leave until the afternoon. It's a 12 hour drive, well 13 hours for me (He lives in Ann Arbor, and I live in Troy). We also lose an hour with the time difference so it seems to take forever. I think I've gotten pretty good at long road trips. This past summer, Matt, his sister, Janette, Janette's husband Dan, and I drove to Disney. That was a 20+ hour road trip. Somehow it didn't seem so bad. I really should put pictures up here from our Disney trip.
Anyways, I need to do 2 loads of laundry, scrounge up some boxes, return my books, and go to the salon, all before going to a "Friends" party.
No comments:
Post a Comment