Monday, May 3, 2004

Backgrounds

I have Windows '98, and even though most people have Windows XP now, I don't mind my operating system. My laptop does everything I need it to, it has USB ports, a DVD player (which I never use), Ethernet port, Microsoft Office, etc. The one thing I don't like is the selection of desktop backgrounds. Matt's computer has amazing pictures, but I can't use them because the format is incompatible with my computer. Then I discovered Webshots. It's free and there are millions of pictures to choose from that are sized just for computer background images. I'm not talking about any old image, check out the photographs here.


The second one is on my desktop now. It's nice to think that there are beautiful images like these that naturally occur in our environment. So when I turn my laptop on every morning I get a blast of color!
I better finish studying for my exam tomorrow morning. I can't wait until they are all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment