Tuesday, May 25, 2004
The Big Fall
My friends, Courtney, Stephanie, Dawna and Joey, came to Troy the other day (actually I think they came the day before the bridal shower, so this entry is out of order). We of course played some euchre before hitting Pontiac. Pontiac is about 10 minutes away so it's not that bad a drive. For anyone who doesn't know about T-town aka Troy, we don't have a downtown so we need to go to other cities to find entertainment! In Pontiac, there's a strip of bars on Saginaw St. We decided to go to "Tonic" because it was closest to where we had parked. Ladies had free cover, while Joey had to pay $6. It's always weird when clubs make guys pay cover and have ladies free or have reduced prices on drinks for the ladies. I'm not complaining since I get the better end, but is there a shortage of ladies in clubs? I guess so. Anyway, there's not much else to say about the place, except that I FELL during one of the songs! I was so embarassed. What happened was I tripped over Stephanie's shoe and started going down. Then I pulled Stephanie to get back up and ended up pulling her down. We were okay but I heard people making the "oooh" sounds, like "ooh that was bad." I have a little bruise on my hip, but besides that I came out of the incident with just a bruised ego. I just hope I can look back at this and laugh about it instead of feeling embarassed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment