Sunday, October 3, 2004

Steph's visit

My weekend was really fun and I'm glad Stephanie came to visit! We did a ton of stuff including showing her around campus, watching the movie "Dodgeball," going to a game (and we won!), the Starlight Lounge, Downtown (the actual downtown as well as the club "downtown"), and one of my favorite restaurants Buzzards Billy's, which is a Creole Cajun type restaurant.
Some highlights of the weekend:
-At the restaurant we all (all meaning Matt, Steph, and I) tried alligator tails, which suprisingly tastes like chewy chicken. It's not bad, but probably not going to be a regular staple in my diet!
-Steph and I tried a "Jager Bomb." My friends have tried it before so I knew it wasn't that bad. It's Jagermeister with Red Bull and it's supposed to taste like a SweetTart. It kind of did, but it mostly just tasted like Red Bull and Jager, haha.
-Steph pointed out, from one of my UsWeekly magazines, that Ashley Oslen was in an NYU class for 45 minutes before realizing that it was the wrong class (not to mention the wrong subject!) Oh those Olsen Twins...
-Dodgeball was pretty funny, but I'm glad we watched it at the $2 theater because it's not worth any more than that.
-I actually knew someone at the bar, "Downtown"! Well, actually I didn't notice him and he had to remind me that he was in my summer class and had to retell me his name. I felt bad!
-Steph and I took pictures that could have been in any city, like in front of a fountain, in a booth seat, etc. Oh well!

It was an eventful weekend, but now I have a lot of homework to do! I better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment