Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Steph is coming

My best friend Stephanie is coming to visit tomorrow. I am super excited because I haven't had any visitors (besides family) here to see me. Steph and I met freshman year of college when we both lived in Couzens, and we were friends instantly. For the past five years, we have remained close, even if we're not living in the same city.
Here's a picture of Steph and I (don't we look young!) at the airport. We were waiting for our flight to New Orleans to visit Mona at Tulane. This was taken junior year or college.

Photobucket

And here's a picture of us in our usual outfits senior year. Just kidding haha, it's obviously Halloween!



In Lincoln, I'll probably show her around campus, show her the school I work at, and take her to a game on Saturday! YEAH we're going to have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment