Saturday, September 25, 2004

Studying this weekend

Hmmm, livejournal changed the look of the update site. I don't know how I feel about it.
Anyway, I am studying all weekend for my modern algebra class. I hope it's not too bad. Our prof is actually in Austria at some conference so her office hours are canceled the week of the first test. And when we take our test, we're going to have some visiting professor in our class. I hope this doesn't change how I do on the test. In all likelihood, it won't, but who knows.
Matt and I went to "Four Suns" Thai Restaurant today. The ad on the radio says "Bring your wife or your girlfriend" in a heavy Asian accent, it's hilarious. And while we were waiting for our food, Matt said the chef sounded like the person in the ad. haha
My brother is winding down his cross country season, and apparently because of this, our house got majorly TPed by the cross country girls. I hope Ashwin took a picture of our house before my mom made him clean it up, so I can post our trashed house online. I remember when I TPed, and it was really fun to do that in high school. One time my friend Cora and I found cones from a nearby site and added it to the "creation." Ahh to be young again.
Well, I must get back to studying, what fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment