Monday, September 13, 2004
DVR
I ordered the DVR service and I can pick up the box and remote tomorrow!! For those of you unfamiliar with a DVR, it's basically TiVO since we'll be able to record shows and store them on the box. However, we obviously won't have TiVO, since Time-Warner Cable has a monopoly on campus, and to have any sort of service like this we need to go through them. Anyway, I'm assuming it'll come with an instruction manual. I have never used a DVR box/remote; hopefully it's an easy system to learn. Matt and I are going to split the cost so it's around $5-$6 each, not bad. I'll probably tape Jeopardy because it comes on at 4:30pm here, very inconvenient. My friend Maria has DVR and tapes so many movies that she and her boyfriend rarely go to Blockbuster any more to pay $5 a movie. If Matt and I do that, we'll be saving a lot of money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment