If you read my subject, you might think I'm a sports nut, but this has been what's going on for the last few days. On Saturday Matt and I went to a sports bar to catch the last half of the Michigan game. We looked pretty good except for the fact that our kicker couldn't make two extra point shots. I always thought these shots were a shoe-in (pun intended). What was Rivas doing all this time at practice, trying to catch a ball? haha
The Nebraska vs. Western Illinois was boring. The team was too easy, so even with our sloppy special teams we managed to have a score in the 50s.
THEN in more football news, I finally decided to join Matt's fantasy football league. He's asked me every year and it didn't seem like much fun since I can seriously only name about 5 guys in the NFL. But I decided to do it this year and the draft wasn't so bad. Yahoo ranks the players so I based it off of that. I'm hoping to win at least a few games. Even if it's football I am still competitive!
In golf news, Vijay Singh is the #1 golfer in the world. Tiger Woods has had this title since August of 1999 so that sounded like news to me.
All in all, my Labor Day weekend was pretty relaxing. Tomorrow I start my practicum at Scott Middle School!! Tonight starts the nights of going to bed at 11pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment