Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Engagement and Birthday plans!

Matt and I decided to go to Kansas City during Fall Break. Conveniently, my birthday is during fall break so we'll have a few days off plus something to celebrate! Kansas City, MO is a few hours away and we thought it would be a good idea to go since it's so close. It's also near St. Louis so it has the jazz/blues influence. We plan on going to a casino (I've only been to one before and won $5! haha), a jazz club, and some sculpture garden that looked really cool in the brochure.

We tried priceline and got an amazing deal for the Doubletree hotel!

In more recent, exciting news, I am ENGAGED! I will have pictures up here of the ring in a few days (since I had to erase my hard drive, I lost the program to my digital camera hookup, and my software CD is at home) because I have to wait for film to develop! We went to a romantic, local restaurant and Matt got on one knee after dinner. He is the greatest boyfriend in the whole world, and I'm really lucky to have someone like him. My sister is getting married next summer, so we'll most likely have a 1 1/2 year engagement and wait until the year after.

No comments:

Post a Comment