Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I'm a Sapphire

Sapphire
! You are most Like A Sapphire !
Dark, mysterious - but unforgettable. You have a deep beauty. Delicate, and shy you try to stay away from the limelight but often your intelligence puts you in at the deep end. You're like a Sapphire, because, your beauty is priceless. You're intelligent, full of opinions, and not big-headed about it all. Sometimes you need to put yourself out there, as you can be a bit shy. Congratulations ... You're the mysterious gem everybody wants to have and learn more about.


?? Which Precious Gem Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Jealous??

Anyway, in abstract alg. today I got put in a group with people who DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MATERIAL. One of the guys didn't even have any notes from class! I always end up doing the work in groups...very annoying. So I complained to my prof about it (in a nice way) and she was really understanding. She basically said that I could switch groups after the first test, which is in a week and a half. She said she had an inkling that I was doing the work. I love when teachers know what's going on!

OH, and Matt and I won't be getting DVR. booo Apparently Time-Warner likes to "forget" to tell their customers about some other charges that apply so instead of paying $12.50 a month we'll really be paying about $20/month. That is too expensive especially when I have a VCR that can tape shows. We'll just have to wait until we're not on campus and in a real apartment before getting the luxuries of DVR or TiVo.

No comments:

Post a Comment