This morning I went to the NATM (National Association for Teachers in Mathematics) conference. I had to join the organization for a class, so now I can put it on my resume. I'm sure it'll look good. The actual conference wasn't so bad. The speakers gave us tips on assessment and technology-based manipulatives. It was fairly interesting. However, they promised us lunch, and all we got were doughnuts, bagels, and orange juice. That does not a lunch make. So when I got back home around 1:30 I was starving! Good thing I had a leftover Runza.
Nebraska and Michigan won today, yeah! I expected Michigan to win by much more. I also didn't like how San Diego State totally plowed into Henne. How classless is that?
As for the State vs. Notre Dame game, I want Notre Dame to win. Although it would be great if there was a way for both of them to lose, I think State losing won't make our loss to Notre Dame look as bad.
I talked to Sabrina today on the phone. She and Walter were going out for an anniversary dinner. Awww. We also talked about visiting Mona in late February in New Orleans, woo hoo!
I'm hot, because it reached over 100 degrees today!
No comments:
Post a Comment