Friday, September 17, 2004

Golf and Shopping

The Ryder Cup is like five seconds from my house and if I were home, I wouldn't mind watching Tiger Woods or Vijay Singh play. Since I'm not home, that's not an option! And apparently people were renting their houses in Troy and Bloomfield for six figures to those wanting to stay in town. Why wouldn't they just go to a hotel?
I saw this dress online at gap.com for $39.99. This is it:

I was debating between two sizes since I'm an odd size and they were selling it in evens. I called the GAP in town to see if they had them in store, and the GAP worker said it wasn't but if I bought an online item through the store I didn't have to pay any shipping or handling. So after work (work meaning teaching for a couple hours at Scott Middle School) I went to the mall right next door. Not only did I not have to pay for s/h but the dress was marked down to $14.99! Every girl needs a black dress, or so I've heard, and this is mine. Perhaps I can wear it to Matt's law school ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment