I got an IPOD mini as an early birthday present from my family!!! It is really cute and it's crazy that I can fit 1000 songs on it! I requested the green one since I have so many blue/pink things that I thought green would be a nice change. The software CD that comes with it has ITunes so that's what I use to download songs to it. I also get a free song each day! I have to register my IPOD online with Apple and ITunes so I get the free song. I figure I can get a lot of use out of the IPOD since Matt and I are going to be driving around a lot (Kansas City, Oklahoma, possibly back home although we may take a flight instead). I'm trying to find out if I can hook the IPOD up in my car instead of using CDs all the time. Mona said that they directly connect into BMWs. Unfortunately I have a Saturn. So I may just look for some car adapter, or mini speakers that can plug into an earphone jack. I know there are adapters where one side is a cassette tape, but I only have a CD player. We shall see what I can find.

No comments:
Post a Comment