My sister is coming to visit me this weekend. She'll be coming in on Saturday and leaving Tuesday. I have our whole weekend planned so I can show her the sights of Lincoln. I'll show her campus, the school I teach at, and the haymarket. She wants to go to an apple orchard/pumpkin patch, so we're doing that on one day and I of course need to take her to the starlight lounge. Today was around 80 degrees! Hopefully, this weekend will be a little cooler, even though Mona is used to hot weather since she's coming from New Orleans (technically Lake Charles, LA).
We're having a Halloween party tomorrow night and since Matt and I are only going for a few hours, I didn't want to buy or come up with a creative costume. So I bought these silly ears and that's going to be my costume. Maybe I'll win the costume contest!
I'm wearing a new shirt I bought from Delia's catalog. It says "Everyone loves a midwestern girl." Here's a picture of it (the words and map are in light blue, this picture makes it look white):
No comments:
Post a Comment