Saturday, October 23, 2004

Type of Girl Quiz

I am a hybrid of:
Progressive Girl
Uptown Girl

Click on the pictures below to read more:

Progressive GirlUptown Girl
Take the 'What Kind of Girl Are You?' quiz



I took this quiz a while ago and got Progressive Girl, then I just took it a few minutes ago and got a hybrid. I guess I've changed :)

She Might Be a Progressive Girl if:
She drives: a small SUV but really wishes it got better mileage; once she can get a good hybrid, she will.
She can talk for more than ten minutes about: just about anything.
She begins her sentences with: "Susan Sarandon says..."
She'd never: pass up the chance for a new experience.
She owns any of the following: a water filter, a tabletop fountain, an acre of rain forest, a mutt from the pound.

Well this sounds like me except for the Susan Sarandon part, and the whole hippie vibe...

She Might be an Uptown Girl if:
She drives: a Jaguar, a Porsche, or a Rolls-Royce, or a limo with a driver and tinted, bulletproof windows.
She can talk for more than ten minutes about: being a debutante.
She begins her sentences with: "When we were on Martha's Vineyard..."
She'd never: fly coach.
She owns any of the following: an exotic toy breed dog, Waterford crystal, anything from Tiffany's, real pearls.

Hmm...I probably got this because I grew up in Troy, but I definitely drive a Saturn, and always fly coach :)

Today consists of watching the Michigan game, and then having dinner at Red Robin's to take advantage of my free birthday burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment