Friday, October 22, 2004
I've never seen this before
As I was driving home from the Saturn Dealership, a strange and scary thing happened. A man was jaywalking and ran between two cars and then into the lane that we were in. A minivan in front of me barely missed running the guy over, and instead side swiped the guy, knocking the wind out of him. He was hit really hard and fell to the floor. Although it was a green light, the cars around us stopped, rightly so, to make sure he was okay. Luckily he was, and he angrily stormed off on to the sidewalk and proceeded to call someone on his cell phone. This guy shouldn't have jaywalked in rush hour traffic, on the other hand, I felt really bad for him since he was hit by a car! People jaywalk all the time in Ann Arbor, and I've never seen this before! It was just an all around crazy thing to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment