On Monday, I will be teaching by myself the whole hour! I usually do warm-up problems, or go over homework, etc. However, the teacher has a sub coming in Monday and so I am left in charge while the sub sits there (and gets paid). I made up an outline of the lesson plan, which Barb went over with me today. It's a pretty straightforward lesson about two-step equations with variables so hopefully the students won't give me a hard time. The last time we had a sub, the kids were very rowdy. Luckily, Jake and I were still at the observing phase, so we didn't have to control them too much.
Today, I am going to organize my room again. I have papers literally everywhere! I should probably fill out my absentee ballot too while watching some of the presidential debate.
As for this weekend, it should feel pretty relaxing especially after a very busy week. I have a few homework problems for abstract alg. and a quiz to study for, but besides that, not too much work. Matt has to study for the MPRE (a pre-bar exam) so we'll probably rent some movies and stay in this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment