Because I had Monday and Tuesday off for Fall Break, it is hard to believe that it's Wednesday. This whole day I kept thinking it was Tues or Thurs, crazy.
I tried a new Chinese place today. It's called A Taste of China, and it was yummy and cheap! For $7.99 you get the meal, fried or steamed rice, soup, an egg roll, crab rangoon, chicken in foil, fortune cookie, and hot tea. I have no idea why the chicken in foil was in the deal, but we didn't complain. :) I ordered Moo Goo Gai Pan and I thought it was really good. I like anything that involves a lot of vegetables! Matt always says I'm the least fussy about food, probably because he is really fussy, although he has told me he has gotten a lot better. I seriously will eat anything. We haven't found any Chinese restaurants that beat China Gate's service or food. Another Chinese restaurant that I like is Szechuan West because it has great lo mein and hot tea. Before college I only went to Kim's in Troy, but Ann Arbor definitely has better Chinese restaurants than anywhere I've tried. Sorry T-town.
Sidenote: I'm really starting to like this new show called Lost. That's entertaining drama right there.
I'm feeling drained right now because it was hard to get up at 6:45am again after a long break and I'm ready to go to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment