In the school paper, there was a picture of Tommy Lee in this same class. I scanned the picture and you can see it below.

He looked really bored and out of place. And today in the paper, a law professor wrote an article that basically rips our president for allowing NBC to carry out their reality show here. Perlman, our president, said that he had NBC's word that it would show UNL in a good light. However the professor says that the verbal promise is basically not going to work and other faculty members are also upset about it. Crazy!
In other news, I got a haircut today. I usually just get a trim but I decided to take three inches off and add layers. Since I'm turning 23 this weekend, I thought I'd add a little change in my life and also try to look older. However, I'm thinking I still look younger than my age. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment