Saturday, October 16, 2004

Seinfeld

Jerry Seinfeld's stand up act was really good. I couldn't stop laughing. I feel like he can say anything and have it sound hilarious and if I or someone else said the same thing it wouldn't be as funny. He talks about things that almost anyone can relate to. After the act, he let the audience ask questions. One guy asked who he was voting for and Jerry said "I try to let you all get away from the campaign for a few hours and you bring it right back in." Another person asked him what his favorite Seinfeld episode was and he said he didn't have a favorite, but he did have favorite moments like when Kramer was golfing and the golf ball landed on the whale's blow hole, or when he stole a rye loaf from an old lady. The audience laughed at every moment he talked about. It made me realize how EVERYONE had seen those episodes. I didn't start watching Seinfeld until it was in syndication, and I even remember those episodes. Anyway, I recommend getting tickets if he is in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment