There's a new reality show in the works that follows Tommy Lee for a month at college. He is going to pose as a student and attend classes to see if he is able to handle the rigorous coursework and ditch his rock star life. I was reading our campus newspaper and apparently he is at OUR SCHOOL. He started college this past week and camera crews have been following him around. I haven't seen him yet, but I hear he's taking courses like "History of Rock Music" and playing in our marching band (after all, he plays the drums). Some people are upset that our administration is allowing this fiasco to occur. I haven't decided if this is a good or bad thing. On the one hand they may make our school look bad on NBC and having Tommy Lee here isn't exactly an honor. On the other hand, I think it would be cool to see our campus on TV (in a good light). I guess I'll make up my mind after the reality show airs.
I am really glad fall is here. I love when the leaves change colors, it is really beautiful! I am not glad, however, that I am feeling under the weather. When hay fever season ends and the seasons change, I tend to get a sinus infection. It's not that bad, but it leaves me feeling tired and blah. Hopefully it goes away in a few days in time for my birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment