Sunday, July 25, 2004

"We were meant to live for so much more"- Switchfoot

After sushi yesterday, we got ready to go to Moondoggies. It's a bar downtown in the Pacific Beach area. Heather and I were feeling tired and Jenny, Danielle's roommate, wanted to know if we wanted to go to "Typhoon." We both thought she said "thai food" and were both excited to sit somewhere and chill. haha But then we went to "Typhoon" since the thai food idea was vetoed right away! Typhoon had a long line and we finally got in around midnight. Usually bars in AA close at 2am but there are several in San Diego that close around 1:15am. Crazy. I was so excited when the bar played "Ditty" by Paperboy. That is one of my all time favorite dance songs. Heather and I got really tired at the bar so we took a cab home. I think I get tired more easily since I only go to the bar once a month now! Anyway, it wasn't until we got home until we realized that we didn't have Danielle's key so with our superior thinking skills we unhooked a screen window and got inside. I really think Danielle should lock her windows because it was really too easy for us to get in!
This morning we watched "Clueless" for old time's sake. I know every single line in that movie, it is so bad! Then we watched Uptown Girls. It is such a bad movie, I'm glad I didn't watch it in the theaters. We started watching Italian Job, but the disc kept skipping so I need to rent it.
Later this afternoon we went to Pacific Beach. There were thousands of people there, literally. Danielle said on the Fourth of July, there was over a million people on the beach. I took a lot of pictures on this trip so I will have to put some up when I get them developed!
Tonight we'll just be packing and getting up at 6am tomorrow to catch our flight! We get to the Detroit Airport around 6:45pm so I'm going to have a LONG day tomorrow. Luckily I get to see Matt tomorrow night, YEAH!
I'm uncomfortable since I really need to get out of my bathing suit! The song quote is by Switchfoot, I need to download this song!!

No comments:

Post a Comment