Thursday, July 15, 2004

Upcoming Plans

I'm going to Great Lakes Crossing in a bit just to browse around. I'm waiting for my brother to get ready since he's coming with me. Sometimes he can be so slow at getting ready!
My dad has the week off so my mom put him in charge of waiting around today for some people to come by. We have a guy coming to install a lamppost in the front yard. I'm not really sure where my mom got the idea to do that. And then we have another guy coming in to give us an estimate on new tiles for our kitchen. I guess we're doing some rennovating :)
I'm supposed to meet up with Heather tonight for some drinks. She works really early these days so we can't stay out late. And anyway I have to get up super early tomorrow to drive into Ann Arbor. Matt is flying in from Boston since we have some weddings to attend this weekend. I'm really excited for the weekend because it's the last time Matt and I have to be long distance. Every year it seems there's always a time that we're long distance. It is getting very annoying so we decided that this is the last time. Technically we still have a week to go after this weekend, but it's basically over.
I'm not sure how often I can write in my journal this upcoming week. Obviously I'll be in Ann Arbor for the weekend, and then I'm leaving for California on Monday. Maybe I'll find an internet cafe or something so I can document my trip. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment