It's nice to be back home. I'm sure I'll be anxious to leave in August, but for the time being it really is good to be home. This week will be more relaxing than the upcoming weeks since I have a lot going on later. I need to unpack my bags and shop for shoes before the end of the week. I want to find pink high heels to go with the dress I'm wearing to a wedding on Friday. I saw these cute ones at Steve Madden a little while ago. I'm hoping they will be on sale when I go back tomorrow. I also have a wedding on Saturday (okay I'm actually Matt's date and was not technically invited) but I'm wearing a dress I already have to that. At some point this week I also have to make a list for my upcoming California trip (I'm leaving Monday) and finish packing for that before I head to Ann Arbor Friday because I won't have time to pack Sunday night when I get home. Meanwhile, my parents have been running around figuring out wedding plans. It's crazy how much planning is involved and how far in advance you have to book things from the reception hall to the photographer!
Anyway I'm going to start unpacking and probably stop by the mall tomorrow for shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment