We're staying at Danielle's house in San Diego, which is really nice since it's free and there's FREE internet. Before we got to her house we went grocery shopping to hold us over for the weekend. Then we went out to a place called "The Tavern." We met a ton of Danielle's friends. Two of them live in Oklahoma and they offered me a place to stay when Matt and I are there for the Oklahoma vs. Nebraska game. I'm not sure if we'll take them up on the offer, but they were really nice. One of the girls even said we could stop by the restaurant she works at and will give us free drinks. As I always say, free food always tastes better :)
Unfortunately I lost my phone yesterday. I'm so mad at myself because I'm overly responsible and these things do not happen to me! GRRRR I've tried everything I possibly can to find it. In the worst case scenario, if no one turns it in, I saved my old phone which I can activate again, hopefully for a small fee. I really liked my new phone though, and now I'll have to wait until next year when I make money to buy it since it was originally a gift from my parents. Ah well.
For dinner I tried sushi for the second time in my life. The first time, Matt and I split a California roll and I thought it was just okay. Today I tried spicy scallop rolls, and they were really yummy. So now I think I'm a semi-sushi fan. Who knows, maybe I'll graduate to sashimi, but I doubt it :P
The mood is "pissed off' because I really want my phone back.
No comments:
Post a Comment