I am officially done with summer classes forever. I'm graduating next May and so I'm not anticipating taking classes in the summer anymore. I do want to get a PhD eventually, but we're talking several years or more down the road. I know I have an A in the one class, and won't know my final grade in the other until next week. I'm heading back to Michigan tomorrow (yes!) and so that means I get to pack my room yet again (no!). I'm actually almost done packing and already took one trip to my storage locker. After that I was really tired so I picked up some Indian food and am now eating and taking a break.
I've never gotten Indian take out before since my mom makes Indian food once a week, but being away from home for five weeks made me actually miss it. I'm sure my mom will be happy to hear that :) I got take out from "Sher-E Punjab." Since I'm half punjabi, it made me feel right at home. haha j/k the place never has Indian people eating there or even working there (except for the cooks).
I am going over to Shannon's tonight because she's having an "end of the first summer session" party. Her and her roommate have a hamster that they're raffling off at the party since they both are moving out. I am going to make sure I DON'T get a raffle ticket. Little rodents as pets is a stinky idea to me.
Matt got me the cutest bear for me for July 4th. It is just as soft as Patrick, my big puppy from FAO.
No comments:
Post a Comment