Wednesday, April 28, 2004
What is wrong with Billy Joel?
I don't mind Billy Joel's music. I think his hits from way back when such as Piano Man and Uptown Girl are really good. But it seems our friend Billy (I guess we're on a first name basis) is getting a little too old. In the past three years, he has been in three car crashes, all caused by him. Unlike most celebrities, he was not under the influence or on drugs; he is just a really bad driver. In his most recent accident a few days ago, Billy just randomly crashed into a house. The article, which you can go to by clicking on "car crashes" above, told us not to worry because he was unhurt. Frankly, I am more worried about the innocent people in the house! I think that being a bad driver is reason enough to get your license taken away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment