I love pictures. I take my camera out with me a lot. I don't take it to class, or out to eat, but I will take it out if it's the last day of class, or if we're dressed up going out to eat. And then there's the obvious places where I take pictures, on vacations, parties such as weddings or BBQs, etc. You get my drift. With so many fun things happening this summer, expect a lot of pictures in my journal in the future! Recently both my sister and brother went to dances, which they were nice enough to send me pictures of. My sister is in law school in Tulane. Her boyfriend goes to the med school at LSU, which is located in the same city. Here's a super cute picture of them at the med school ball they have every year.
My brother is in his junior year at Troy High School. Yeah TC! Anyways here's a cute picture of him and his date before going to the dance.
I would put a picture of my parents in here to complete the family, but again I don't have any on my computer! I really need to find a scanner on campus. But I have two more weeks before I'm back in Michigan, so I'll be equipped with a digital camera and a scanner. If anyone has recent pics of anything we did, send them to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment