Thursday, April 15, 2004

Must See TV

There's a lot of shows on tonight that I have been waiting for. First of all, there's a new "Friends" on. This past month, NBC has been showing the best 6 episodes in the "Friends" spot, instead of new "Friends" episodes. Of course the best 6 episodes are the ones I've seen a million times so that was no fun. Then there's the 2-hour finale of the "Apprentice" where we finally get to see who ends up running one of Trump's companies for a year. I think both Kwame and Bill would do a fine job, but I think Bill will win just because Kwame has the awful Omarosa on his team and he's too laid- back. Bill, on the other hand, DOESN'T have Omarosa, and seems like more of an authoratative leader. I would feel bad for Kwame if he got this far and lost, but then I realized that even if he loses, he'll go back to his cushy job making a lot of money anyways!
I was going to go out tonight and order a chocolate martini, but I think I'm staying in for these shows! I had the best chocolate martini ever at Friday's the other day so I asked the waitress to ask the bartender for his recipe. She wrote it down and put next to it "Sledders Chocolate Martini." I can only assume that Sledder was the bartender, but she didn't really say. Now that I have the recipe, I'll just make them on my own. If you want to try it, Sledder's recipe is:

1/2 ounce of vodka
3/4 ounce of vermeer (chocolate liquer)
1/2 ounce of frangelico
1/2 ounce of half&half milk
1/2 ounce of hershey's syrup

He also added that you can sugar rim the glass, and put a chocolate swirl of syrup on top of the already stirred drink, but obviously that's optional.

I hope my shows do not disappoint tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment