This upcoming weekend I'll be married to my books. I have a huge exam on Tuesday for my hardest class, Matrix Theory. We actually got a review sheet in class today with a million problems on it, which was better than last time where we had no idea what was on the test. I think my professor makes the class harder than it's supposed to be. Besides book problems, he assigns problems that don't relate to the class, so we can't refer to our books for help. If I do well again on this next exam, hopefully I'll stop complaining about the class :)
On a more positive note I finally used my Amazon gift certificate. My sister gave me a $25 gift certificate for my birthday in October so I bought the DVD "About a Boy" (so good!) the soundtrack to "Dirty Dancing" (I bought the tape like 10 years ago!) and the book "1984." I always wanted to read that book because I know all about "Big Brother is watching," etc. and it sounds fascinating.
Now I'm going to start studying, blah. I'm sure I'll take multiple breaks and write in this journal again before the weekend is up.
No comments:
Post a Comment