Saturday, April 17, 2004
Feelin Hot Hot Hot
I'm off to the mall for a few hours today. I got these coupons from Victoria's Secret for free stuff. Since the store is pretty expensive (except for the semi-annual sales!) I definitely need to take advantage of the coupons. I also need to go to Hallmark and buy a few cards. I love getting cards for people, I have no idea why. I read some statistic that 80% of card buyers are women. I guess that sort of makes sense.
It's supposed to be a record high of 88 degrees today. I miss warm weather, but not really hot weather. Where's a swimming pool when you need one? In Ann Arbor, if it was super hot, a bunch of us would go over to Courtney's since her appartment complex had a pool. I don't know where the nearest pool is around here. I guess I'll have to wait until I get back to Michigan. For those of you who don't know when I'm coming back, it'll be around the weekend of May 9th. YEAH!
The NFL draft is coming up next week. I don't think it's that exciting, but to Matt, it's a holiday! He created a site devoted to the day and his predictions. To check out his very cool site click here. If you click on the picture of us, it'll take you back to my blog! Isn't that clever?
Oh and if you didn't watch the finale of Apprentice, Bill did win. Who called it? Yep that's right. (Read my last entry) I heard that Bill is now dating Jen Schefft, who used to be with the Firestone guy from the Bachelor. It's funny how Reality TV stars are celebrities now, what is the world coming to?
Sidenote: I am not really feeling predatory right now, I just wanted to see what the predatory mood star looked like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment