Saturday, April 10, 2004

Easter Eggs

Since my exams are behind me, this weekend has been pretty relaxing. I like not having to study all day. My next exams are the first week of May so I'll be studying again at the end of April. Anyway, with the upcoming holiday Matt and I decided to dye some eggs. I haven't dyed eggs since I was a kid so it was fun being a kid again. The egg dying was actually really messy; it's funny how I don't remember that part about the whole egg dying process. Tomorrow we're going to a fancy Sunday brunch at a local hotel. I'm super excited because I looked at the menu and they're going to have everything you could imagine. We have reservations at 2pm so I probably won't eat until then so I can try all of it. Here's a picture of the Easter eggs we dyed. The camera I have actually took a pretty nice picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment