We went to "WindChimes" which is a classier Chinese restaurant. For those familiar with Michigan restaurants, it was like a Szechuan West, but not as classy as P.F. Changs. I ordered shrimp and vegetables. I usually order a chicken dish and get the shrimp at Red Lobster but I thought I'd try something different. Shrimp is supposed to be good for you, but has a lot of cholesterol. That's probably why it tastes really good.
After classes today I watched the "Apprentice." For those of you who don't watch (and are living under a rock!) it's basically a 13-week job interview where Donald Trump eliminates a candidate every week. We were down to the final four and he had to eliminate two people. I was surprised that Nick and Amy did horribly at their interviews. (I would have been surprised if anyone did horribly at this point because we're already left with the four best candidates.) Anyway, Amy and Nick were fired and Kwame and Bill were left. The weird thing is that Omarosa got to come back, among others, to help with the last task. I don't know why they brought her back, she ruins everything. I think it was mostly for ratings since she brings drama to the show.
Tomorrow, I'm going to make snickerdoodles. I think these cookies were probably the first things I've ever made in home living, in 6th grade. They are basically cinnamon-sugar cookies that are VERY good. I think Matt and I may possibly dye eggs tomorrow too, but we'll see if we have time. Our exams are coming up in May, and for Matt that means studying a LOT. I guess that's law school for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment