In Australia, an ice cream company came out with vodka-flavored ice cream. A lot of parents are outraged because it might give children a taste for alcohol. I personally don't know many people who like the taste of vodka, they just like the alcohol no matter what it tastes like. I, myself, don't like the taste. So maybe kids will eat the vodka-flavored ice cream and come to the conclusion that they don't like vodka, haha. If I had kids, I wouldn't buy this flavor, but I don't see a problem with producing it. We have kahlua and bailey's flavored stuff for all ages, which in it's real form does have alcohol; we have rum flavored ice cream, etc. I haven't heard a study that links eating "flavored" food with consumption of alcohol. So it's silly to create an outrage when making vodka-flavored ice cream is perfectly legal.
Sidenote: I'm done with my evil test!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment