I first got a cell phone in college. I think my mom suggested it because I was never in my room and my family couldn't get ahold of me. I tried to hold off on getting a cell phone, but I knew I would need one eventually for a couple reasons. First, Matt was going to law school so we would need some way to talk inexpensively. Also, EVERYONE started getting cell phones, so obviously I had to jump off the cliff as well. :) So I have a pretty good cell phone that does all it's suppposed to do. For those of you who care it's a Sanyo SCP-4700 with Sprint service. Now there are all these new phones with color screens and downloadable rings. I am pretty tired of my rings (since I can't download new ones) and I would like to see something else besides a green screen with black writing. So I'm going to ask my parents for a new phone for my birthday. I have a lot of time since it's in October. Even though there will probably be new phones out by then I went to sprintpcs.com and looked at what they have to offer. I like this one:
If you want to see all the different phones sprint has, you can click on the picture.
When I first heard of the phone that takes pictures a couple of years ago, I thought it was a dumb idea. But my brother got a phone similar to this a couple months ago and it is so fun to play with. One time we were in a waiting room with nothing to do and all we had was our phones. We started using these picture backgrounds that are built in and took pictures of things and people in the hospital. This one is pretty funny.
We used the "busted" background with a Christmas decoration. We were REALLY bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment