Dance Dance Revolution is such a great game. I am not a huge fan of video games, but this Playstation 2 game is not your average one. Instead of killing people or trying to avoid cops, this game has tons of songs that you can dance to! There's a mat that you hook up to the console that has squares on it. The sqaures are obviously where you "dance." It tells you what to do (jump, step, etc.) with what foot and there's different difficulty levels. It's also a good workout! I definitely recommend this game :)
Today Matt and I bought our season football tickets for the fall. I can't believe that it'll be my last year being a student and buying football tickets. The school fired it's head coach Frank Solich, the same guy that brought the team to the national championship game in 2002. But the team really fell apart after that so of course they had to boot him. This whole state revolves around that team so it seemed like a good thing to do. Now we have Bill Callahan. He was the former Oakland Raiders coach. I don't really follow football, but hopefully my last year as a student coincides with a good team!
I just wanted to add that Jay Leno is so funny. I try and watch his monologue a couple times a week. Today he said that milk prices were going to go up by $.50 a gallon! And then he said "What, is OPEC raising cows now?" I mean come on that's a good one.
I just played DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) hence the "energetic" mood star.
No comments:
Post a Comment