I am less than 18 hours away before taking my dreaded exam. I have been studying pretty hard, but I feel like there's always something else I don't know. I've gone through homework problems (with several I still don't know how to solve), gone through my notes, the review sheet, and my book. The hardest thing about this class is that there are so many theorems, and I can't remember all of them!
I called home today and my brother found this recipe for a "jello pie" in the newspaper. So my mom and him are making that. I can't imagine what jello tastes like with a crust. I'm not a big fan of jello so I don't think it would taste that great.
Well I should probably study and take some headache medicine while I'm at it. I decided not to update this journal until AFTER the exam. Wish me luck :)
No comments:
Post a Comment