Monday, April 19, 2004

Winding down

It's Monday again, Mondays are always blah. At least next Monday will be my last week of classes before the end of the semester! That will be a good Monday.
For my upcoming Cali trip, I'm trying to get reservations when we're in LA to either Dolce or the Ivy. These are both "star studded" restaurants. Even though both of these places are hot spots among celebs, they've gotten horrible reviews for their food. One review even went on to say she thought the food at the Ivy didn't even taste edible! It's also really overpriced. Citysearch said to expect to pay between $80-$100 for two. Despite all these horrible things, we'll probably go anyways, we'll just get the cheapeast things on the menu and then go to McDonalds afterwards!
I may go bowling tonight since I'm not doing anything. Bowling is a weird sport for me. (Is it a sport?!) Whenever I roll my ball down the lane it either goes perfectly straight or it curves. I have no idea what I do to make it go straight or turn. So sometimes I'll have a game where I get a couple strikes, a couple spares, and do pretty well. Or I end up with a 60. Since I don't really care what my score is, I don't think my game will change, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment