The last time I've had to get up so early every day was probably senior year of high school. (Getting up at 8am or later isn't early, which is what I did in college.) Even though I am not a morning person senior year was SO FUN. I had already gotten into UM by October and was just enjoying the year. My brother is at that age now, but he still has to get into Michigan before he can breeze by :P
He's going on a cruise for spring break, chaperoned by Sabrina. I wish Sabrina chaperoned my spring break trip. We had friends' parents go with us to Marco Island, but I guess we were still free to do whatever we wanted. But Sabrina is really easy-going. If I were a parent I think I would be a little uptight; I should probably work on that. [Oh and sidenote, I totally forgot to say I hung out at Sab's house the day before driving back here. I always love going to her house since they have EVERYTHING you can imagine there and she was a little upset I didn't mention it. Sorry :( ] I've only been on a cruise once with my family to the Bahamas. It was so amazing, but I think I'll appreciate a cruise more now that I am older.
Here's a random picture of Matt and I from the Milas wedding. It's the only picture from the wedding where my shoes are showing (I told the picture taker to make sure he got them in since the dress didn't really work out, but the shoes made it look better). The wedding was fun since Steph and Courtney were there, which equals a really good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment