Sunday, August 1, 2004

Golfing and Stuff

I went golfing on Saturday with Matt, his Uncle Mike, and his sister Jenny. Matt's family has a condo in Gaylord that is literally right next to the golf course. I had only gone golfing twice before and they weren't great experiences, partly because I didn't know what I was doing and the second time there were swarms of mosquitos. This time it was really fun. Mike taught me how to swing the day before at the driving range. I was just trying to hit the ball as hard as I could, but apparently that is not how you go about doing it. I used Matt's mom's clubs, which are specifically designed for women. If I had clubs I would probably want something like that. They even looked prettier. On the course we played nine holes and used the best drive to start off each hole, which made it go faster and in my opinion made it more fun. We used my drive once, but we usually used Matt's or Mike's. I don't think I would be able to play golf for a really long time, but I've never tried 18 holes so we will see if that statement is really true. Matt really likes golf so I imagine I'll be playing golf for years to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment