Monday, August 2, 2004
Bees are horrible!
Yesterday I noticed we had a lot of bees going in and out of a crevice between bricks on the front side of our house. My dad bought some bug spray and sprayed the hole. When we thought they had died my dad closed the hole up. Little did we know that this is the worst thing we could've done. This morning I woke up to my parents spraying INSIDE the house. The bees had not died and had found a way into our house, probably through cracks. My parents went to work and my brother and I were faced with killing the bees. Finally, we gave up and decided to go out for lunch, go shopping, anything to pass the time until our parents came back home. After dinner we called the exterminator and he will be in tomorrow at noon. He said that he was surprised that we only killed about 10 of them since there are usually hundreds of bees in a hive/hole and they'll find any way to break free such as going through light fixtures and heating ducts. Since I have a fear of virtually any bug (with the exception of ants and flies) I am staying at Heather's house tonight. I am counting down the hours until our house is bug-free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment