Someone
stole Edvard Munch's "Scream" from an Oslo Museum. There were a couple weird things associated with what happened. First of all, the thieves stole this painting, as well as others, in view of others, during the day. It seems that it would be smarter to steal at night when no one is around. Well then again it's not smart to steal anything at all, but moving on... Second of all, there was no security surrounding the pictures. I remember seeing movies where famous paintings are enclosed in glass or in a restricted section. And "Scream" has been stolen before, but no one thought to add any security precautions.
I took a quiz about my "flavor" or as this quiz spells it "flavour."
I am Vanilla Flavoured.
I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society. What Flavour Are You?
|
I don't know if I'm so subtle. For instance there have been many times when I talk about the waiter while he or she is coming up behind me. Subtle I am not.
No comments:
Post a Comment