Since I've been back I have had NO time. My room is full of boxes and I don't have time to set up my voicemail. I got the Internet to work in my room the second I had to leave for training. Then I get back and it stops working. So I'm in the stupid computer lab again. Can you tell I'm not a happy camper? I can't wait until this week goes by and I'm more organized. Being disorganized is very stressful for me.
Anyway on a lighter and more happier note, I saw a few movies before training. I saw Collateral, which is a really good action flick. I was a little shocked at how candid Tom Cruise is about shooting people, but hey it is a movie. And I also saw the Village. I always like M. Night Shymalan's (sp?) movies. I even liked Unbreakable, which I've heard many people say has been his worst. I always like seeing a fellow Indian in the media since there are so few of them representing. Also his movies really make me think. Matt and I had a 45 minutes discussion after the movie just talking about the different themes. Now that's a good movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment