Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Let's get physical, physical
I'm really excited about starting to work out again. I've been slacking these past couple of years and decided to get on the ball by looking up aerobics centers. Luckily I didn't have to look too far because UNL's Rec Center is offering unlimited fitness classes for the semester for about $50. There are a variety of different classes that run from 6am to 10pm. I wanted to find a class right before dinner so I decided to take "Upper Body Blast", "Cycle Fit", and "Butts and Guts." The names are pretty self-explanatory. I've talked to a few people, including Mona and Ashley, and they both said spinning (a term for cycling) is really really hard. They were both in pain afterwards and sore for days. That class is tomorrow, so hopefully it won't be bad. If it's too challenging for me, I might have to substitute that for something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment