During this past week of stress, my family was relaxing in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. I'd definitely rather be there than here. I need a vacation from my summer vacation :)
Training has been hectic, but I have the weekend off so I got some chores/errands done today. I didn't like the set up of my room so Matt and I arranged a few things. Now that I like my room the way it is, I actually finished unpacking! My room is no longer a mess! Tomorrow I'll have to go through my desk, but then my room will feel like a normal room once again.
I turned my laptop in to the help desk yesterday and I should be getting it back tomorrow. The guy who's helping me came to the conclusion that I need to back up all of my files and reinstall windows. My computer isn't responding to the ethernet connection (it did a few weeks ago, funny how that works) and the reason might be due to corrupt files on the hard drive. When I do get my laptop back, I'll have to reinstall a ton of programs such as instant messenger, adobe acrobat, MS word, excel, powerpoint, etc. I probably left all of my CDs at home, so that'll be fun trying to get ahold of those.
On the brighter side, my friend Stephanie might come to visit me in October! (Any other friends are welcome to visit whenever as well!) She's probably coming the first weekend of the month and I think there's a home football game so we'll probably do that and of course go around town seeing all the sights.
Tonight, Matt and I went to Ruby Tuesday's. Matt's been busy with Moot Court stuff, so it was good for both of us to get away from all the stress for a little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment