Tuesday, August 3, 2004

Mona is coming home

Update on bees: The exterminator came today and took care of the bees. Luckily no other bees came into the house (that we are aware of) since my last entry. Merle, the exterminator, made some spray using powder and water and killed the queen bee, which then makes the other bees that haven't already died from the powder leave the nest and move on somewhere else. He said that most hives or nests contain about 2000 bees!
Enought about that...Today my sister is coming home. I haven't seen her since the beginning of January which is probably the longest time we've gone without seeing each other! I can only spend a few days with her because then I am off to Ann Arbor Thursday evening so Matt and I can go back to Lincoln on Friday morning. I'm not ready for summer to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment