Thursday, June 10, 2004

No classes Friday

The president of the University has issued a day off for Friday June 11, due to the national day of mourning for former President Reagan. I thought the day off only applied to federal government employees, but apparently it also applies to students here. I am not complaining since I have a lot to do. I have a few assignments to do over the weekend. However since Matt is coming to visit, I'm going to try to finish them tonight and tomorrow. Besides my usual classes today I need to run some errands and do a load of laundry. I also promised some friends I'd hang out with them tonight. For tomorrow I set up a "meeting" with the Mary Kay lady (see my last entry) and I'm also going to try to get Harry Potter tickets for Saturday, for Matt and I. I'm really excited to see the movie. I heard the fourth movie installment Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is already being filmed on location and may come out November 2005. Those kids never get a break!
Anyway I better start working on my to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment